Ticker

Friday, December 18, 2009

Greyson Was Born 2 Years Ago Today!

We as a family have passed two major milestones since I last Blogged; Greyson's First Angel Day and his second birthday. I don't know what it is, but I just haven't been compelled to Blog here lately. I don't know what it is, but I am having trouble getting in touch with my feelings lately. All of the emotions are still there and as strong as ever. In some ways, I guess I have started to come to terms with the fact that our Little Boy is in Heaven.

Believe me, I am not happy about it, but I have to accept it. Not for my sake, but for the sake of all of those that I love.
Nicole hit the nail on the head last year when she blogged about: "I wonder what kind of Birthday you have in Heaven?"
It is much easier on Greyson than it is us. I truly believe that our loved one's in Heaven are able to see us and be with us anytime that they want. I what to believe that he is always with us, but it is so hard to not be able to see or touch him.

The Love that our friends have for Greyson just absolutely dumbfounds me. I mean, I get that people were and are drawn to Greyson, but it is just humbling to me that so many have been affected by our sweet boy! Their love and support has been amazing! I feel lucky and blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people that love me and my family.

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY GREYSON!!!

We love and miss you, and are sooo! proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment