Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Almost Forgot!




You know, you would think that I would be better at remembering all of the people that I owe so much too. All of the friends and family that have been a complete and unwavering support to Nicole the boys and I. Yesterday, my head spinning, I sat down at my computer to express to all of you how much your love and support means. I will have to be honest, I fell ASLEEP while I was writing.

To all of my family, my heart swells when I think of how all of you have been there and supported me, just by being, smiling at me, calling to check on me, and listening.

Adrienne, for being just and perfectionistic and anal retentive as I am, without you Baby Sister, none of this would happening. Together, we make a force to be feared.

Jeanie, dear sis, for getting up at the wee hours of the morning to be there. And your love!

Larissa, for being the Momma Bear that protects and worries about us so.

To all of my Brothers - in - Law, thanks for letting me in, loving my sisters, and sharing precious family time for the journey that we are now all on.

Erin, for being there! A truer friend there has never been.

Mom and Dad, what can I say? Thank you.

Mom Parks, you have always been there to help Nicole when I'm working and loved me without question. I love you dearly.

Dad Parks and Sandy, for giving me the greatest gift anyone has ever given me.


All of you named and not, will always be a part of me. I have changed over the last 4 months and I am continuing that journey. I'm not sure exactly who I will be at the end, but I will definitely be better because of I have all of you.


I love you all.

Bill.




1 comment:

  1. You are doing an amazing job! I am so proud of you big brother! I love you.

    ReplyDelete