Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Dear Boy....


My Sweet Grey,


This is AH! DA! I know that I haven't talked directly to you before now My Little Man, but you are never far from Daddy's thoughts. The way you smelled, your smile, your laugh, they are all imprinted, a part of me. You know that. I know that you are watching over each of us and trying to help us with our grief, as much as you can. I am not asking you to help me son, but help your Mom. Hold her tight in the moments that she needs it. Help her to feel secure in the fact that you are always with us and playing hard in heaven with Zoe, Hunter, Dalton, and all the other sweet babies that have joined you to Fly High and Play Hard.


Help me to dull Mom's pain, carry it for her and guide her though the ruff spots as they come. Help her to continue to be strong.


Your Mom and I love and miss you Grey. So do your brothers.


Love,

Ah! Da!


No comments:

Post a Comment