Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Grey's Magic



As a grieving father, I am accustomed to find Grey foremost in my thoughts at all times. Even in the times that Grey isn't foremost, he is not far and easily returns. I have not been prepared for the number of people that have also had my darling son on their minds.




Grey has been the topic of discussion in the House and Senate floors of the Great State of Texas, the law that will bear is name forever is progressing steadily toward realization. I expect this, and for him to be in the thoughts of family and friends.


Last night I got a shock.


Dear friends, Michele Bjorkman and Jackie Waggner with Huntershope. org have been telling me that they have been getting Google Alerts on a regular basis that have originated from Greyson's Story. Until last night, Nicole and I have only their word to go on. But Michele sent us a link to the latest report that they received.


I was stunned. Not only had there been countless searches run, but we found the TV news story that was run in Austin on websites in Florida, Indiana and West Virginia. This was the story that was done when the whole family was at the Capital for the testimony at our House Committee hearing before the Public Health Committee. We found numerous links to new paper articles and other peoples blog sites....


Magic. Pure magic. I don't know what to say. But that was Grey. He drew people to him. People loved him instantly.


Grey was pure love. He will always continue to be in my heart as love as I live.


Grey, Grey, I am so proud of you. Proud to be your Dad.


I Love you forever my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment