Ticker

Friday, March 20, 2009

I Just Don't Know.....


My perception of time is all whacked out. The days seem to drag, but when I think about Grey (always), it seems that time has flown. It has ONLY been 3 months, 1 week and 1 day..... It seems a lifetime since I held him in my arms.... The wily, crafty Old Specter is still screwing with me. As much as I hate sleep, towards the end of my week, I am looking for the time to crash and rest. Working isn't so much physically draining as it is emotionally and mentally. The Old Specter is merciless, when I don't want to sleep, he forces it upon me! When I am looking for every precious moment of sleep to keep me going for the weekend, He vanishes. Leaving me to toss and turn, enduring the moments of reflexion, like fingernails upon a chalkboard. Take this morning, I can sense the possibility of sleep, the allure of oblivion and the possibilities of dreams. But no! Just as I think that I will manage to close my eyes, POOF! The Old Specter is gone to the mists.

No comments:

Post a Comment