Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Spurs Game! Family Night Out.


Tuesday night was the best. Nicole and I took all of the boys to a Spurs game at the ATT Center. The Spurs were playing the Golden State Warriors. I really didn't think that the experience was going to be all that great. After all, we bought the Family-night special tickets way up in the 200's. I expected us to be cramped, unable to really see and uncomfortable. Not so. The seats were up high, but we were on the end and right in front of us was a stairway, so Seth and Riley could stand up and not be in any ones way.


The Boys had a BLAST! They were bouncing up and down, cheering and shouting at the Refs. Even Luke seemed to really enjoy the experience. I can't wait till the next time. I kept finding Nicole and I looking at each other smiling at the joy the boys were having. Definitely a good memory.


Thanks Spurs! Thanks for the win and the best night out in a long time. I will carry the memory of watching my boys enjoy their first live game with me forever.


Grey, Grey


Mommy and I took your brothers to see the Spurs Tuesday night. They had so much fun. So did I. Mommy and I kept catching each others eyes. I know that Mommy was thinking the same as me. You were there, bouncing up and down with your big brothers. I could see you in my mind hanging all over them and screaming as loud as they were, having a blast.


I miss you Little Man, we all do.


Love you,

Ah! Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment