Ticker

Friday, March 13, 2009

Tired.....


I just don't know. You know, I will be the first to admit that for me, blogging is about finding a way to let go of poison. I do worry sometimes that I will, without intentions, cause someone else pain. It has, without my realizing it, been days since I have blogged. I ask myself why? So many of the things that I do just don't make any logical sense.

This week has been a hurricane of activity.

Monday, the SA Living interview.
Tuesday, what happened to Tuesday?
Wednesday, dentist appointment and visiting a friend.
Thursday, hustling to each of the Committee members offices for HB 1795 to answer any questions, lobby for support and address concerns. A blur!!

And yes I have still been working my normal work schedule! In fact I just got home from working the night shift. Tired.
So Tired...... I have much to say about yesterday at the Capitol, but I am literally falling asleep typing this....
......Continue later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment