Ticker

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Grey, Grey. A Letter From Daddy.


Grey, Grey,


I just found out that last Friday, another little boy named Ethan joined you in heaven. Daddy didn't know Ethan, and he died of another disease called Gaucher's, but that doesn't really matter. Take him under your wing Grey and show him how to play and be happy. Help his Daddy to be strong as you helped me and let him know that everything happens as God means it too.

I Love and miss you Grey. I still need your help to be strong, it is so hard.

Yesterday Daddy went to the dentist's office. I saw people who I haven't had a chance to talk too since your benefit. It touches my heart that you have affected so many people. The kindness that our friends show Daddy by listening and shedding a tear helps make it hurt a tiny bit less, and even that is a relief.

Mommy and your big brothers, miss you and love you so much. I know that you check on them often. You know, Mommy and I had to make a new rule that they had to ask Mommy or Daddy to get your urn down from the mantel because we got worried by them taking it down so much. I have seen them have you sit with them to watch a movie, and I found it in bed with big brother Riley the other night. You are so loved.


Kisses Grey, Grey! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment