Ticker

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Really! Are You Freaking KIdding!!?!


Whining ALERT!


If you do not what to read a grown 40 year-old man's whining, vacate this blog immediately!


This past year is getting on my last nerve. I have always felt very blessed in the health and good fortune that my family has been given by the good Lord for the majority of the 12 years that Nicole and I have been married. Starting with Greyson's illness, though, I have to admit that I am beginning to feel a little picked on. WE have not gotten any breaks as of late. In the first months after losing Greyson, we were very blessed and taken care of by our friends and family. With every one's help, we were able to pay off most of Greyson's Medical Bills. But since that, we have been having quite a few potholes. Most of them have come in the form of very expensive AC repairs. We have had to spend almost 3,000.00 dollars on replacing worn out components since March of this year. Every time that I think that we have the situation fixed, BOOM! RATTLE! CLANK! We replaced the outside compressor unit and the blower fan and motor, one would think that nothing else could break.


WRONG!


Nicole called me this morning, and told me that the AC was making a funny sound. "I'll call in a repair" I said. By 7:00pm, Nicole called me again, "Smells hot in the AC room and all it's doing is buzzing. It stopped working again!"


SHIT!!


Of course our AC man has been out of town for the weekend, which means that we may not even get a call back tomorrow.


I know in my heart that we are still blessed and that I shouldn't whine about this petty stuff, but come on! It's got to STOP sometime! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment