Ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Call to Arms!! House Bill 1795


Alert!! Red Alert!! (Notice the sly Star Trek reference....Heh, Heh!) We now have a House Bill number! House Bill 1795 to be Greyson's Law if passed, was filed yesterday in Austin. My humble thanks to Rep. Paula Pierson and her staff (especially Maureen) and Rep. Doug Miller and his staff for sponsoring this bill.




What we need now is all of you! We need to spread the word! Write, write to the members of the committee that will hear the bill. The list of those members can be found at:




Please remember to include the House Bill # 1795


To see the actual bill you can go to:



Please pass this information on to anyone and everyone that you can think of!! I want the members to think it is a tidal wave of mail!


Grey Grey,


It's looking good Little Man! Mommy and I are going to do everything we can to make sure that no other beautiful babies go untested for every disease possible. I can't stand to think of another family having to loose a treasure like you.

Yesterday I took big brother Seth to practice. There were babies about your age everywhere. I was so jealous and sad, Grey. Jealous that those daddy's still have their babies and sad that I don't. I miss you Grey!


I Love you Little Man!

Ah! Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment