Ticker

Friday, February 13, 2009

Grey's Memorial Comes to Life....






I'm speechless.



If I had to say anything, Amazing, Breathtaking, Perfect..... are the only words that come to mind. My tattoo is everything that I wanted and more than I thought possible.

My thanks and admiration goes to the man responsible for making this tattoo a reality... Christopher Simmons. His amazing talent brought my poorly described wish into form. I can never thank him enough. His contact info for anyone that might be thinking about getting something done is:

Christopher Simmons
At Mystic Marks Tattoo Co. in San Marcos, TX
Shop Phone: 512-392-8141 Cell: 254-541-7303


Christopher also did a wonderful tattoo for Nicole too. She got a beautifully colorful Grey'sGift with a shooting star. Perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment